Senior Requirements for Yearbook Portraits & other items
Dear SENIORS Class of 2023,
The Harding High School Yearbook students and staff have been busy making the 2023 Yearbook. We would like to take this opportunity to communicate the process for submitting some important dates and information.
Senior Portrait Requirements for 2022-2023 Yearbook: Find a friend or family member you trust to take that awesome photo of you to submit to the yearbook. ALL students will have to submit their own photo meeting the requirements below to be in the yearbook this year OR have their picture taken by Lifetouch(for free, unless you buy a photo package) on September 12th or on retake day, October 19th 2022.
You should share the following information with whomever takes your photo for the yearbook:
- The yearbooks will only accept portrait style shots only ( Google senior portraits, for example, if needed).
- No landscape style images accepted
- Images Minimum 2.5 horizontally X 3.5 Vertically
- Image resolution: 300 dpi.
- JPEG file ONLY (NO PNG, HECI, or Tiff's)
- Portraits need to be chest up
- No full body portraits excepted
The senior is the ONLY one in the image.
- Seniors' faces must be a full-faced shot (no side or partial profile).
- Hijabs are allowed and acceptable
- No hats or headbands of any kind
- No sunglasses
- No props
- No hands near the face
- No snapchat filters or other filters are added to the image.
- No selfies
- No friends, children, significant others in the photo
- No candid pictures or pictures taken in the Harding school hallways
- Must be a NEWER picture (taken over the summer to present)
Harding Grad's 2019 Senior Portrait Examples
WHAT SENIORS NEED TO TURN IN ON OR BEFORE October 29th 2022
Future Goal: What’s next for you after high school? What do you want for your future life?
- (1) One image: Between birth to age 5 (If older please see yearbook staff for approval)
- Please photograph or scan the image and then email the image to yearbook staff.
- Please just list the name(s) of the person(s) (No explanation)
Senior Portraits, Baby Pictures, Future Goal, & Important Adult Due: SATURDAY, October 29th, 2022 MIDNIGHT! NO EXCEPTIONS!!
Important things you need to know:
The HHS Yearbook reserves the right to edit, censor or omit without notice. If you aren’t sure whether what you are submitting will pass this review or if you have a question, contact us before the due date. Since the yearbook reflects our community, submissions MUST be school and community appropriate according to Harding Senior High & Saint Paul Public Schools policies.
Seniors are given ONE opportunity to submit acceptable submissions! NO SECOND CHANCES! NO REVISIONS!
Failure to submit your Senior Portrait, baby picture, future goal, and important adult will NOT be accepted after October 29th 2022 at midnight, will result in rejection of any information, late photos, and no photo in the yearbook.
- The yearbook staff will NOT accept late submissions. No Exceptions! Please make sure to plan ahead.
- MUST SUBMIT everything by YOUR SCHOOL EMAIL: everything you would like in the yearbook to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include FIRST and LAST NAME of student & student number
- Yearbook staff reserve the right to edit, omit or ask for a different submission to anything submitted, IF time allows, and/or does not meet any of the above requirements. No Additional Time Extensions will be given. Suggested submitting your items earlier to guarantee approval and save on last minute rejection of image or information.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns
Thank You So Much,
Call, Text or Leave a message for me @ 612-405-2226