Housing and Food Resources
It has been difficult for many of our community members to make ends meet because of decreased income during the Covid-19 Pandemic. Below are some resources if your family is looking for support with rent or groceries.Housing:
- Call 211- let them know you live in Ramsey County, feel behind in rent and would like resources.
- Emergency Assistance has relaxed their rules. People can now apply more than once per calendar year. 651-266-4884
- Neighborhood House http://neighb.org/program/housing-stability/
- Salvation Army 651-224-4316
- Merrick 651-771-9339
- Keystone 651-917-3883
- Families can also apply for additional funds for food. If you currently receive SNAP, the funds will automatically go to your EBT card. If you do not receive SNAP, here is an application https://ca.p-ebt.org/en/. Must apply by June 30, 2020. Hot-Line: 651-431-4050 or 800-657-3698.
- Here is a great resource for Ramsey County basic needs: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-yPMg47xbeKbvm3f0QrUzW93wbjLo3_wAzpuPOj53U0/edit