The Indian Education School Counselor provides Resources and Referral information to support our SPPS Indian Education high school students. Information is focused on the American School Counselor domains of Academic Development, Career Development, and Social/Emotional Development.
The Indian Education School Counselor can support families by linking them to appropriate school and district staff for special requests, including transferring schools, interventions, and other referral-type requests. Additionally, the counselor can assist families to identify community resources for cultural needs to support their high school student.
Student and Families: Please read the current e-Newsletter sent to your email for updates on scholarship opportunities, summer enrichment programs, and events.
- Career Training Opportunities for American Indian Students
- Indian Ed's Paths for After High School Virtual Project (on your own interactive planning tool). Students must be logged into their SPPS Gmail to view.
- Listing of Tribal Colleges & Universities
- St. Paul College's Power of You Program (Free Tutition)
- UofM Minnesota Cooperative Admissions Program
- Auggie Plan
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Website is being updated...check back for updates