Reclaiming our traditions through cultural activities. Meet with other families, and connect with your community.
St. Paul Public Schools Indian Education Program will be holding Virtual Families of Tradition events on the second Thursday each month. Families will virtually gather using Zoom to meet each other and some of our Indian Education Program staff.
Meeting ID: 594 600 5478
You can join by phone using the Meeting ID and Passcode listed above by calling (646) 568-7789.
We will be raffling 5 gift sets during our February Virtual Families of Tradition. You must participate in the event to be eligible for the raffle.
- Soaking Salts / Salt Scrub: Woods Rose (Sakari Botanicals)
- Rosehip Lip Butter (Sakari Botanicals)
- Jingle Dress Bath Bomb (Sequoia)
𝗧𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗹 𝗠𝘂𝗴 𝗦𝗲𝘁
- 10oz Stainless Steel Travel Mug (Native Northwest)
- Sage & Cedar Soap & Shampoo Bar (Haipažaža Pȟežuta)
- Skywoman Candle (Sequoia)
𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗶 𝗣𝘂𝘇𝘇𝗹𝗲 𝗦𝗲𝘁
- Eagle/Wolf Mini Double-Sided Puzzle (Stó∶lō Gift Shop)
- Eagle Temporary Tattoo (Native Northwest
𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗹 𝗦𝗲𝘁
- Pencil Case (Stó∶lō Gift Shop)
- Double-Sided Colored Pencils (Stó∶lō Gift Shop)
- Buffalo Sticker (Steven Paul Judd)
We are looking forward to meeting will everyone virtually. If you have any questions, please contact Kerri Rosebear-Channer at firstname.lastname@example.org or (612) 751-0571.
Families of Tradition Calender
Second Thursday of the Month
6:00pm - 7:30pm
February 11, 2021
March 11, 2021
April 15, 2021 (Third Thursday)
May 13, 2021