Conferences at Mays
At Benjamin E. Mays IB World School, we know communication between home and school is important. Family Conferences are a good time to connect with your child's teacher. Parents provide key insights on their child. Teachers can inform parents of progress in the classroom. Together, parents, teachers, and students can set goals for success.
Conferences will be held:
- Tuesday, November 17, 3:00-6:00pm
- Thursday, November 19, 3:00-6:00pm
- Friday, November 20, 8:30am-2:00pm
- Tuesday, March 23, 3:00-6:00pm
- Thursday, March 25, 3:00-6:00pm
- Friday, March 26, 8:30am-2:00pm
Contact your child's teacher to schedule a conference. Staff Directory
For strategies to make the most of your conference, see the document below from the Global Family Research Project.