EXPO Elementary (PreK-5)
Community School: Area F
Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- “Looped classrooms” allow students to have the same teacher for more than one school year in grades 1-2 and grades 3-4.
- This unique classroom structure provides deep connections between teachers and students.
- Grade 5 is a leadership year, in which our oldest students take on greater responsibility.
- We offer physical education, art and gifted and talented programs. • We also emphasize projects in arts, science and technology/engineering – students might write and produce a play one year and build cars the next.
- Music is offered through music residencies, a partnership through the Saint Paul Chamber Orchestra and after-school music classes and lessons.
- Pre-K (full-day)
- Discovery Club (on-site)
- Extended Day for Learning (EDL)
- Community Education after-school programs (fee-based)
Address: 540 Warwick St. S
Transportation Area: F
- Area F1: EXPO → Ramsey Middle → Central Senior
- Area F2: EXPO → Highland Park Middle → Highland Park Senior