Four Seasons A+ Elementary (PreK-5)
District Magnet: Arts
Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Our students experience learning through the arts daily as they attend classes in music, visual arts, dance and theater.
- The arts are integrated into our lessons with our arts specialists and classroom teachers working together (co-teaching) to provide a complete learning experience.
- Frequent formal and informal performances help students develop strong communication skills, creativity and self-confidence.
- Students in grades 4-5 have the opportunity to develop their leadership skills through a structured leadership program led by our school counselor and cultural specialist.
- We have strong community partnerships with AMAZE and Big Brothers Big Sisters Twin Cities.
- Unique features include a classroom kiln for clay pottery and a full dance studio.
- Pre-K (full-day)
- Discovery Club (off-site)
- Language Academy
- Extended Day for Learning (EDL)
Address: 318 Moore St.
Transportation Area: A-F
- Area A, B, C, E: Four Seasons → Creative Arts Secondary
- Area D, F: Four Seasons → Global Arts Plus → Creative Arts Secondary