Global Arts Plus PreK-8 (Dual Campus)
Regional Magnet: Arts
- Lower Campus: PreK-5
- Upper Campus: 5-8
Hours: 9:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Lower Campus: 651-293-6606
- Upper Campus: 651-293-8690
- Global Arts Plus lays a foundation for creativity and exploration in the arts spanning a child’s first classroom experience through middle school.
- Beginning at our PreK-4 Lower Campus, children embrace their identity as emerging artists with daily classes in music, dance, drama or visual arts.
- Students join the Upper Campus in grade 5 and smoothly transition to our middle school program in grade 6.
- Leadership experiences, athletics and after-school programs support students as they step into new responsibilities and challenging academics.
- Our artist-in-residence programs at every grade level enlist diverse voices and talents; students may learn flamenco dancing, Taiko drumming, poetry and more.
- Students continue their artistic evolution and showcase their learning at Friday Gatherings, a weekly event that builds community among our young artists.
- An active Parent Teacher Association (PTA) plans yearly school-wide events such as plant sales, carnivals and supports our school's artist-in-residence programs.
- Pre-K (full-day)
- Discovery Club (off-site) for grades PreK-5
- Language Academy
- Extended Day for Learning (EDL) for grades 2-8
- World Languages: Spanish
- Lower Campus: 1023 Osceola Ave.
- Upper Campus: 810 Palace Ave.
Transportation Area: D, F
Global Arts Plus → Creative Arts Secondary