Groveland Park Elementary (PreK-5)
Community School: Area F
Hours: 9:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Partnerships with local universities and organizations, such as the University of St. Thomas and the Saint Paul Chamber Orchestra’s CONNECT Program, enable us to offer rich educational experiences.
- Each fall, fifth grade classes travel to an environmental camp near Ely, Minnesota.
- Student Leadership provides fifth graders with opportunities to plan school assemblies and other student events.
- Music, science and physical education specialist teachers provide a quality school experience for all students.
- Artist residencies, such as African drumming, music and visual arts, provide students with additional learning opportunities.
- An active Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) plans yearly events such as book fairs, parent educational seminars and the Groveland Park Carnival.
- The Groveland Park Recreation Center, connected to the school, provides some after-school classes and activities for students.
- Spanish Club is an option before school once a week.
- Pre-K (full-day)
- Discovery Club (off-site)
- S’more Fun after-school program
- Extended Day for Learning (EDL)
Address: 2045 St. Clair Ave.
Transportation Area: F
- Area F1: Groveland → Ramsey Middle → Central Senior
- Area F2: Groveland → Highland Park Middle → Highland Park Senior