Hamline Elementary (PreK-5)
Community School: Area E
Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Our unique collaborative learning partnership with Hamline University connects students to university resources and facilities, providing one-of-a-kind opportunities.
- Our Hamline University tutor program brings more than 50 college tutors into our school each week to help provide individualized learning at all grade levels.
- Our instructional approach connects learning back to the lives of students and encourages them to wonder and direct their learning through asking questions, investigation and collaboration.
- Our on-site maker space and sensory room provide ways for students to learn and grow.
- Students can extend their learning after school through a variety of after-school programming such as Spanish class, drumming, Lego League and other STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts and math) classes taught by Hamline University faculty and students.
- Additional free after-school programs are also available at the adjoining Hancock Recreation Center.
- Pre-K (full-day)
- Discovery Club (off-site)
- Extended Day for Learning (EDL)
- Rec Check
Address: 1599 Englewood Ave.
Transportation Area: E
Hamline → Murray Middle → Como Park Senior