Phalen Lake Hmong Studies (PreK-5)
Regional Magnet: Hmong/English Dual Language
Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Through our Hmong/English Dual Language program, students strive to think, communicate, create, and thrive in two languages.
- Students develop cultural competency through exploring the culture, language, history, folklore, art, literature and traditions of many cultures, with a special focus on Hmong culture.
- Our students enrich their learning through art, science, cultural classes, and physical education.
- With a vibrant Hmong community in the Twin Cities, Hmong is a language that you don’t have to travel far to use.
- Our program is open to all students who want to be bilingual.
- Pre-K (full-day dual language and full-day English)
- Language Academy
- Discovery Club (off-site)
- Extended Day for Learning (EDL)
Address: 1089 Cypress St.
Transportation Area: A, B, C
Phalen Lake → Battle Creek Middle → Harding Senior