Pre-K at Rondo
Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Pre-K@Rondo is Saint Paul Public School's Pre-Kindergarten hub centrally located at the Rondo Education Center with a primary focus on preparing Pre-K students for Kindergarten and beyond.
- Our school has four Pre-Kindergarten classrooms and a full-time enrichment teacher that works with all students. We also offer social work and early childhood special education services in general education classrooms.
- We provide citywide transportation and a full-day experience for four-year-old children. Students who attend Pre-K@Rondo secure a spot for Kindergarten at their community school.
- Our early learners develop critical reading, writing, and math skills through hands-on learning experiences and a curriculum that focuses on their social and emotional development.
- Our students participate in several learning experiences in the community through unique field trip opportunities and local partnerships with the Science Museum of Minnesota, the Minnesota Children's Museum, Tamarack Nature Center, and more!
- The program's unique features include arts and science enrichment, opportunities for families to become involved in their child's education, and strong community partnerships.
- Discovery Club (on-site)
- On-site Fraser Consultation
Address: 560 Concordia Ave.
Transportation Area: A-F
Pre-K at Rondo → Your Community Elementary School