Saint Paul Music Academy (PreK-5)
Regional Magnet: Arts
Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- All students receive violin instruction in Pre-K, kindergarten, first and second grade, along with vocal music and keyboard.
- Students in grades 3-5 may choose from musical instruments in orchestra or band, plus African drumming.
- Students perform throughout the year, including large winter and spring concerts that celebrate the many cultures of our school.
- Classes in science, technology and physical education give students variety beyond core academics.
- As an Achievement Plus school, we offer housing and employment assistance, dental care, and other on-site services to students and their families.
- Pre-K (full-day)
- Discovery Club (off-site)
- Language Academy
- Extended Day for Learning (EDL)
Address: 27 E. Geranium Ave.
Transportation Area: A, B, C, E
Saint Paul Music Academy → Creative Arts Secondary