Battle Creek Middle (6-8)
Community School: Area A, B
Regional Magnet: Hmong Language and Culture
Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Every student is part of a team that meets to reflect on the middle school experience and participate in community-building activities.
- Our students can take a variety of electives including art, digital art, choir, band, theater, Hmong, health and physical education.
- We also offer Extended Day for Learning (EDL), which is a free after-school program with academic support and other learning activities.
- We provide literacy instruction that is integrated across subject areas to promote and support critical thinking skills – all through culturally relevant instruction.
- We pride ourselves on building a sense of belonging through our Foundations advisory class, Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports (PBIS) and restorative practices.
- Language Academy
- World Languages: Hmong
- Extended Day for Learning (EDL)
- Where Everybody Belongs (WEB)
- Dare 2 Be Real Student Leadership
Address: 2121 N. Park Dr.
Transportation Area: A, B, C-East
- Community School (Area A): Battle Creek Middle → Johnson Senior
- Community School (Area B): Battle Creek Middle → Harding Senior
- Hmong Language and Culture (Area A, B, C-East): Battle Creek Middle → Harding Senior