E-STEM Middle School (6-8)
Regional Magnet: E-STEM
Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- E-STEM is an environmental approach to science, technology, engineering, and math that engages students through problem solving in a supportive learning environment.
- Students can explore our amazing natural environment, including a nearby pond and hiking trail that serve as an extension of the classroom.
- Our teachers use technology to help students communicate with math as the language, and science and engineering as the process for critical thinking skills.
- The building’s modern and open architecture provides a welcoming and creative environment.
- Restorative practices guide the day-to-day interactions between students and staff, resulting in a positively student-centered environment.
- Extended Day for Learning (EDL)
Address: 600 Weir Drive, Woodbury, MN
Transportation Area: A, B
E-STEM Middle School → Your Community High School