Highland Park Middle (6-8)
Community School: Area F2
Regional Magnet: International Baccalaureate (IB)
District Magnet: Spanish Immersion
District Magnet: Mandarin Immersion
Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- As an accredited site for the International Baccalaureate (IB) Middle Years Programme, Highland Middle encourages students to participate in changes taking place throughout the world.
- We focus on supporting a positive school climate with leadership opportunities for our students through programs like National Junior Honor Society, Student Council, WEB (Where Everybody Belongs) and Dare 2 Be Real student leadership.
- Student-led clubs include Gender and Sexuality Alliance, Black Student Union, People Unified, Student Environmental Activists.
- Our WEB program develops eighth grade students as leaders and mentors to our sixth graders by supporting them in a successful transition to middle school.
- World Languages: French, Mandarin, Spanish
- Extended Day for Learning (EDL)
Address: 975 S. Snelling Ave.
Transportation Area: A-F1/F2
- Community School (Area F2): Highland Park Middle → Highland Park Senior
- International Baccalaureate (Area D, F2): Highland Park Middle → Highland Park Senior
- Spanish Immersion (Area A-F1/F2): Highland Park Middle → Highland Park Senior
- Mandarin Immersion (Area A-F1/F2): Highland Park Middle → Highland Park Senior