Murray Middle (6-8)
Community School: Area E
Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- A focus on science and the environment is enhanced by outdoor classroom spaces and a partnership with Wolf Ridge Environmental Learning Center, which sponsors an annual leadership retreat for seventh and eighth graders.
- A wide range of electives that expand upon student interests in social studies, science and english language arts.
- Accelerated classes offer high school credit in science and math.
- Opportunities with the performing arts in instrumental music (band and orchestra) as well as visual arts and theater.
- We offer additional learning activities like Model UN, History Day, Geography Bee, debate league, environmental research/stewardship and more.
- Murray’s extended day program (Flipside) allows students to explore interests and build skills in academics, arts, athletics and technology.
- Language Academy
- World Languages: Spanish
- Extended Day for Learning (EDL)
Address: 2200 Buford Ave.
Transportation Area: E
Murray Middle → Como Park Senior