Central Senior (9-12)
Community School: Area F1
Regional Magnet: International Baccalaureate (IB)
District Magnet: French Immersion
District Magnet: German Immersion
Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Our school is an International Baccalaureate (IB) school and offers the Diploma Programme and the Middle Years Programme.
- These programs, along with Quest and Advanced Placement classes, help students to develop critical thinking skills.
- Students can receive college credit while still in high school through College in the Schools and PSEO (Post-Secondary Education Opportunities).
- Central offers six languages with continuing programs for French and German immersion.
- College readiness opportunities include Upward Bound, College Possible, AVID and the African American Male Initiative.
- Career preparation opportunities include computer science and industrial arts, the construction trades pathway, auto mechanics, broadcast journalism and audio production.
- We value orchestra, band, choir and our winning robotics team.
- Students can explore their interests with debate and speech teams, a thriving drama board and clubs for language and culture, anime, art, politics, biking and more.
- World Languages: French, German, Latin, Russian, Spanish
- University of Minnesota courses
Address: 275 N. Lexington Pkwy.
- Community School: Area F1
- International Baccalaureate (IB): Area C-West, E, F1
- French Immersion: Area A-F1/F2
- German Immersion: Area A-F1/F2