Harding Senior (9-12)
Community School: Area B
Regional Magnet: Hmong Language and Culture
Regional Magnet: International Baccalaureate (IB)
District Magnet: American Indian Language and Culture
Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- More than half our students take at least one advanced course.
- All students prepare for life beyond high school with a personal learning plan that sets goals for a postsecondary career or education.
- Harding’s International Baccalaureate (IB) Middle Years Program offers accelerated classes for grades 9 and 10, including French, Spanish, Japanese, Lakota/Dakota, Hmong and Ojibwe languages; and math, science, history and literature.
- Grades 11 and 12 are challenged through the IB Diploma Programme and Career-related Programme classes.
- The American Indian Studies program provides an opportunity for all students to learn American Indian history, literature, art and language.
- Nearly 30 student-led clubs and organizations – including Navy JROTC, arts, world cultures, journalism and many more – provide a way for everyone to get involved.
- Our strong athletics program offers sports throughout the academic year.
- Language Academy
- World Languages: Dakota/Lakota, Ojibwe, French, Hmong, Japanese, Spanish
- Extended Day for Learning (EDL)
- University of Minnesota courses
- Saint Paul College courses
- Junior Reserve Officers Training Corps (JROTC) - Navy
Address: 1540 E. Sixth St.
- Community School: Area B
- Hmong Language and Culture: Area A, B, C-East
- International Baccalaureate (IB): Area A, B, C-East
- American Indian Language and Culture: Area A-F1/F2