Highland Park Senior (9-12)
Community School: Area F2
Regional Magnet: International Baccalaureate (IB)
District Magnet: Gifted and Talented
District Magnet: Mandarin Immersion
District Magnet: Spanish Immersion
Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- As an authorized International Baccalaureate (IB) World School, we offer the IB Middle Years Program for students in grades 9-10 and the IB Diploma classes for students in grades 11-12.
- Highland Park hosts Spanish Immersion, Mandarin Immersion and the gifted and talented pathway for Capitol Hill students.
- Extensive electives in visual and performing arts, industrial technology, Project Lead the Way, world languages, AVID, agriculture and engineering challenge all of our students.
- Upward Bound and College Possible help students prepare for college.
- More than 40 clubs engage students who have a variety of interests.
- Language Academy
- World Languages: French, Mandarin, Spanish
- University of Minnesota courses
Address: 1015 S. Snelling Ave.
- Community School: Area F2
- International Baccalaureate (IB): Area D, F2
- Gifted and Talented: Area A-F1/F2
- Mandarin Immersion: Area A-F1/F2
- Spanish Immersion: Area A-F1/F2