AGAPE (Adolescent Girls and Parenting Education) High School
Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Our school provides pregnant and/or parenting teen mothers an environment in which they can complete their high school education, with an emphasis on college and career readiness.
- We offer University of Minnesota, Saint Paul College and Inver Hills Community College courses to give students the opportunity to graduate with both high school and college credit.
- Additional services include a full-time social worker and school nurse, on-site child care and a health clinic.
- University of Minnesota courses
- Saint Paul College courses
- Inver Hills Community College courses
Address: 1037 University Ave W.