Gateway to College
Hours: 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Students can earn both high school and college credits as they complete their high school diploma.
- Gateway staff help students gain college experience and credits through personalized education plans.
- Students have flexible schedules, with some college classes taught by Saint Paul College instructors and some high school classes taught by traditional high school teachers.
- All students have access to a Metro Transit bus card to travel to and from Saint Paul College.
- Successful Gateway to College graduates can finish high school with the equivalent of a year or more of college.
- Saint Paul College courses
- Inver Hills Community College courses
- University of Minnesota courses
Address: 235 Marshall Ave.