Bridge View School
- Bridge View School is a K-12 specialized school that serves the learning needs of students with moderate-severe developmental disabilities.
- A highly trained and dedicated staff creates a meaningful school experience that enriches the lives of students in academics and independent living skills.
- Bridge View School individually helps students learn to communicate, make choices and experience the world in which they live.
- Bridge View offers a variety of related services such as a therapeutic pool, music therapy, speech, occupational and physical therapy, social work and nursing, as well as an adaptive playground.
- Staff work closely with parents to set achievable goals for their child.
Address: 350 Colborne St.