Health Start Clinics at seven SPPS high schools are open for student appointments. Health Start serves students ages 11 and up for urgent in-person mental health care, medication management for depression and anxiety, sexual health concerns, check-ups and vaccines, non-respiratory illness, injuries and asthma follow-up. Students do not need to attend the school that the clinic is located in, and walk-in appointments are also welcome.
579 Wells Street, St. Paul, MN 55130
American Indian Family Center provides employment services for MFIP clients, chemical health services, family services, mental health services, American Indian youth programs and partner with other St. Paul American Indian organizations to bring services to the American Indian community of St Paul.
Some services that are offered by American Indian Family Center:
- Virtual Youth Tutoring (Mondays)
- Men’s Virtual Support & Smudge Group (Mondays)
- Khunsi Onikan Native American Al-Anon Meeting (Tuesdays)
- Expecting Mothers / Mothers of Infants Virtual Group (Wednesdays)
- Youth Career Development Virtual Sessions (Wednesdays)
- Khunsi Onikan Wellbriety/Medicine Wheel 12 Steps Meeting (Thursdays)
- Native Youth Advisory Council (Every Other Friday)
1315 E 24th St, Minneapolis, MN 55404
Indian Health Board of Minneapolis is your community health care clinic providing access to quality health care and wellness services. We believe the best care happens when we listen and work together. While promoting and preserving our urban American Indian and Alaska Native traditions and identity, we embrace all people seeking patient-centered, culturally sensitive health care and wellness services. We provide traditional medicines like sage, cedar, tobacco, and sweet grass, as well as cultural practices like hand drumming and singing. Our services reflect and meet the needs of the local American Indian and Alaska Native communities
- Counseling Center: IHB's Counseling Center is committed to decolonizing our healing work with clients and include traditional and cultural practices in our services.
- Dental Clinic: At IHB, our full-service outpatient dental clinic provides adult and pediatric dentistry focused on education and prevention services.
- Medical Clinic: IHB’s medical clinic has provided care for generations in the community. Our personalized and collaborative approach to health care is supported by the best scientific medical knowledge.
- Health & Wellness: At IHB we provide comprehensive programs, educational classes and resources focused on healthy lifestyle choices, preventative and management care.
2020 Bloomington Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55404
1213 E Franklin Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55404
Our mission is to promote the health & wellness of mind, body, and spirit of Native American families. We offer a full range of healthcare services that include Medical, Behavioral Health, Dental, and Substance Abuse programs. NACC approaches healthcare by addressing root causes of health disparities including access to food, housing and health insurance with services such as resource navigation, care coordination, outreach and community-based activities through the use of our peer recovery coaches and community health workers. NACC strives to honor health and tradition by providing spiritual care and access to traditional healing through our Elders in Residence.
We occasionally update this list, please check with the resources to ensure that they are still available as dates & times may change.