COVID-19 Guidelines for In-Person Permits
- Due to the highly contagious nature of the current COVID-19 virus outbreak, and the understanding that any virus can be contracted from both symptomatic and asymptomatic people, Saint Paul Public Schools assumes no responsibility for the contraction of any illness as a result of your participation in a permitted activity within Saint Paul Public Schools. Although Saint Paul Public Schools conducts regular and thorough cleaning and sanitation of its facilities and follows state and federal public health and safety guidance, it cannot guarantee that participants will not be exposed to the COVID-19 virus or other illnesses.
- Participation in activities within Saint Paul Public Schools is at your own risk. You acknowledge this risk on behalf of yourself and your minor children as a condition of participation.
- Participants are prohibited from participating or entering school district facilities when they are ill or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or subject to quarantine.
- All participants are required to comply with social distancing and face mask expectations, and all other communicated health and safety expectations. Failure to do so could result in removal from the premises and cancellation of the permit and future permits.
- All participants should exit the building at the end of their permitted time to allow for safe transitions between groups. Transition time will appear on the permit as take down time.
- These guidelines will be communicated to all participants by the Permit Holder.
- Any athletic permit must follow the guidance outlined by the Minnesota State High School League, Minnesota Department of Education, and SPPS Athletics. These guidelines continue to be updated regularly. Please refer to the MSHSL sport guidance and information and SPPS Athletic Preparedness Plan for the most up-to-date information.