What Get Ready! Offers at Como:
The Get Ready! program focuses on helping ALL students in grades 9, 10, and 11 realize their aspirations through college and career opportunities such as:
- One-on-one college and career advising sessions
- Career workshops and presentation
- Access to virtual and in-person college and career fairs
- Workshops for parents on college and career knowledge
- College campus visits
- Academic support for students
Get Ready Information and News
Information for upcoming events (workshops, presentations, etc.) for 10th, 11th and 12th grade students will be posted in Schoology and be made available through the Como CPC website.
To schedule an appointment with Get Ready Postsecondary Pathways Coordinator Mai Chue Ozcan, please:
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Call Ms. Mai Chue at 651-259-3961 or
- Request a meeting on Calendly at calendly.com/getreadywithmaichue.
Ms. Mai Chue Ozcan
Postsecondary Pathways Coordinator, Get Ready!
11th and 12th Grade Support
Hours: 8 AM-4 PM, Monday through Friday
Make an appointment at: https://calendly.com/mmoua-getready