What AchieveMpls! Offers at Como:
AchiveMpls runs the Como Career Pathway Center and focuses on supporting ALL students in creating a plan for life after high school through:
- One-on-one college and career advising sessions
- Career workshops and presentations
- Access to virtual and in-person college and career fairs
- Workshops for parents on college and career knowledge
- College representative and campus visits
AchieveMpls Information and News
Information for upcoming events and workshops will be posted in Schoology and be made available through the Como CPC website.
To schedule an appointment with AchieveMpls Career Pathway Center Coordinator Ms. Bridgette Kelly, please:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Ms. Bridgette at 651-774-2487 or
- Request a meeting on Calendly at calendly.com/como-cpc.