iPad Help for SPPS Online Families
SPPS Online School
Video Tutorials and Slideshows
Links to Video Tutorials and Slideshows
- Student’s ID
- Student Active Directory information can be found by following these directions
- Video: English, Hmong, Karen, Somali, Spanish
SelfService iPad Application
If you need to download an application:
- Open the self-service app.
- Look for the application you need.
- Click on install.
Only for students in K-3.
Sign Student into Seesaw through Clever
- Tap the Clever app and follow these directions to sign into Seesaw
Google Email for all students in K-12.
Google Meet for all students in K-12.
Click on the link below and look for How to Start a Google Meet(click on expand)
Watch these two short videos:
- How to login to Google Meet on iPad app
- How to start a Google Meet call
Google Drive for all students in K-12.
Click on Google Drive
- Enter student’s Google email account (ending in @stpaul.k12.mn.us)
- Enter student’s username (s # # # # # #)
- Enter student’s password
Schoology for all students in 4-12.
Please follow these directions to access Schoology:
For additional support, please contact the following phone numbers
- Online School:
- 651-325-2588. Three staff will be available to help you out. Mai Kia Lee will direct your call to one of the support staff.
- Corrine Gilbertson: Office 651-744-4423
- Come to Obama Elementary on 707 Holly Ave., Saint Paul, MN 55104 on Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Please use door 17 on Grotto St N.
- Technology Services:
- Parent Support Line for Other Languages
- Hmong: 651-744-4651
- Karen: 651-744-6282
- Somali: 651-744-8299
- Spanish: 651-744-2769