Students will rotate through the specialists (Science, Technology, Engineering, Physical Education, Music, Art) on a weekly schedule. The JEPD class consists of seeing a specialist once a week for one trimester.
- 7:15 - 8:05 Prep
- 8:05 - 8:55 JEPD, Enrichment classes (trimester rotation)
- 8:55 - 9:45 JEPD, Enrichment classes (trimester rotation)
- 9:50 - 10:40 Thompson, Gustafson, Spears, Bodnar, Devaney, Lundy, (weekly rotation)
- 10:45 - 11:35 Niksic,Fraley, Fore, Haberman, (weekly rotation)
- 12:05 - 12:55 Liedman, Daily, Gregor, Anderson, Lachwitzer, Dachel, (weekly rotation)
- 1:00 - 1:50 Waters, Whiteis, Baker, Hartberg, Horton, Wente, (weekly rotation)
A glance at what students are learning...
- Gr PreK-K: Solving the Little Pigs Problem
- Gr 1: Solving Henny Penny's Problem
- Gr 2: Getting the ducklings out of the drain.
- Gr 3: Helping Super Dog fly.
- Gr 4: Night Light Project
- Gr 5: Air Rockets
- Gr E1: Getting the ducklings out of the drain.
- Gr E2: PLTW - Robotics and Automation Challenge