The Adults with Disabilities Program offers a variety of activities for adults with developmental disabilities where participants can explore interests, interact with peers, learn new skills and have fun! Join us for events that include bingo, cooking, crafts, karaoke, visits to the Como Planetarium, and more added throughout the year. Registration for Spring/Summer courses begins March 15.
- Preregistration is required for all activities.
- Participants who require one-on-one personal attention for physical and/or behavioral issues, or medication administration,must be supervised by a caregiver. If a behavioral incident occurs, a caregiver may be required to accompany the participant to all future activities.
** Covid Policy **
- All persons ages 2 and older are required to wear a mask while inside of Saint Paul Public School buildings
- Details of Saint Paul Public Schools Safe Learning Plan can be found here: https://www.spps.org/safelearningplan and click on updated COVID-19 guidelines
- Page 5 of the Safe Learning Plan guidelines has a link to a Mask Exemption Form, if wearing a mask is not possible due to medical, behavioral or developmental reasons.