Schoology allows for creating, organizing and delivering online content for courses. Schoology is the LMS used by teachers and students in grades 4-12. Teachers can monitor and assess assignment completion and provide feedback. Students can interact with course requirements and conveniently access course information. Schoology also allows guardians to view their child’s progress in order to provide support at home.
Contact Pete Grebner for more Schoology information.
- use a variety of formats to engage students
- post assignments online for easy and convenient access
- assign and collect homework online
- assess learning quickly in order to customize instruction
- provide feedback in multiple ways
- collaborate with students
- have a platform to use other tools like Google, audio and video files
- engage with lessons in a variety of ways such as discussion posts, audio and video files
- stay organized by accessing assignments and calendars conveniently online
- submit assignments linked through Google and other apps
- collaborate with teachers and students in a safe, online environment
- prepare for college and career that will likely use similar LMS platforms
- help their child stay organized with assignment due dates
- help their child access assignments and view course information
- monitor grades
- stay informed with school and class announcements
Log in to your SPPS Schoology account to access courses you are teaching or taking.
Visit the Schoology support page for tutorials about features and suggestions for building your courses.
Support families and students with logging into Schoology and other online tools by using the SPPS Onestop page.