Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports (PBIS)
What is PBIS?
Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports (PBIS) is a school-wide systems approach to establish positive student culture and behavior supports necessary to create a safe and effective learning environment for all students.
PBIS Statment of Purpose
The purpose of PBIS at Farnsworth is to create a positive school environment in which academic success and appropriate behaviors are the norm. This will be accomplished by teaching and modeling school-wide behavior expectations, being consistent and building relationships.
Remember, safety and education come first.
- Be Respectful
- Be Responsible
- Be Safe
- Be Punctual(On Time)
Farnsworth Aerospace Expectation
- At Farnsworth, we use technology by invitation.
- At Farnsworth, we give our best effort.
- At Farnsworth, we create a physically and emotionally safe environment.
- At Farnsworth, we arrive to class on time.
- At Farnsworth, we engage respectfully with anyone we talk to.
- At Farnsworth, we keep our spaces clean.
- At Farnsworth, we welcome guest teachers with kindness.