As the parent or guardian of a Capitol Hill student, you are already a member…
Welcome to the Capitol Hill PTO!
What does the PTO do?
- Cover the cost of all educational field trips and fund other school events like Voice, Choice & Joy and Doing Good Together
- Fulfill teacher/classroom specific requests to enrich your child’s school experience
- Community Building
- Plan and coordinate community building events
- Conduct bi-monthly meetings on many different useful topics
- Coordinate and fund staff appreciation events as well as conference meals for Capitol Hill staff
And much more…
How can you help?
- Attend any of the number of events/meetings the PTO helps coordinate
- Donate to our Direct Drive (suggested donation is $100 per student/family, but any amount helps reach our fundraising goal)
- Volunteer to help out in a specific way (there is no shortage for the gift of time!)
- Share your ideas for events or fundraising opportunities