Discovery Club will be offered at select schools (serving all locations) from 6:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. on days when school is closed for conferences, teacher meetings, professional days, and winter, spring or summer breaks. Families may enroll for these optional days separately from their regular contract. On non-school days, we offer specialized programs appropriate for each age group. Discovery Club also offers non-school days just for pre-kindergarten and kindergarten students the week before the regular school year begins. Please keep in mind...
- Enrollment in non-school days is optional
- Families enroll for non-school days separately from your regular Discovery Club days
- Registration is available online at stpaul.ce.feepay.com
- After enrolling for non-school days, parents/guardians are responsible for the fee even if their child does not attend
- Any families wishing to enroll after the application deadline will be accepted if/where space is available
- Registration opens 4 weeks before the group of non school day dates
- Registration closes 2 week before the group of non-school days
$40.00/day if registered by deadline
$50.00/day if registered after deadline
PRE-K & KINDERGARTEN NON-SCHOOL DAYS
Discovery Club school-age child care offers Kindergarten and Pre-Kindergarten non-school day care the conference days before school starts in September. This is an opportunity for your child to make new friends and enjoy lots of fun activities, including songs, games, and stories. Lunch can be purchased at school or bring a bag lunch from home. Care is offered from 6:30am-6:00pm.
$40.00/daySUMMER (2019 summer rates)During the summer, quality child care continues at select sites in Saint Paul Public Schools. Apply for the site most convenient for your family. Parents/guardians must pick up and drop off their child(ren) at Discovery Club; transportation is not available. The fee is $42 per day per child, which includes breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack, a Discovery Club T-shirt, and weekly field trips. The fee does not include swimming lessons and/or tennis lessons (where offered). Please note: on field trip days, all children in attendance go on the field trip, no one stays behind.Regular Schedule: $42.00/dayAdditional Days: $50.00/day