ComoPark Girls’ Basketball Expectations / Rules
- Basketball is a long season, but it is full-time. Be at all practices and games.
- Absences, whether excused or unexcused, hurt the team and our progress. Any absence must be communicated to your coach in advance. If you are sick from school, you must also call or email your coach to inform him/her. Not doing so is considered an unexcused absence. An unexcused absence results in you missing playing time the next game.
- Como Park Girls’ Basketball is going to be a first-class program. That means we always work hard, on the court and in class, and we treat our players, coaches, officials, parents, fans, bus drivers and everyone with respect. We represent our families, team and school, and we will represent them with class by honoring and obeying team and state rules.
- No swearing or foul language at basketball or around coaches. Keep your head in the game, and your words respectful. The State High School League and officials have “zero tolerance” for foul language.
- Work hard on the little things. Details make the difference between successful and average play. Challenge yourself to do the little things the right way. Do them the right way in practice every day, and they will carry over into games.
- Never, ever quit.
COMMIT YOURSELF TO YOUR TEAM. THE PRIDE,JOY AND FUN OF PLAYING BASKETBALL IS MUCH GREATER WHEN YOU WORK HARD AND COMMIT TO IT COMPTLETELY!
John Robinson Danielle Elison Dylan Adair
Head Girls' Basketball Coach JV Girls' Coach C - Girls’Basketball Coach