Family Drop-off and Pick-up Procedures
- Do not drop your child off prior to 7:15 AM, the school remains locked until this time.
- The family drop-off line is a one-way, single lane vehicle line flowing from the entrance of the parking lot to the loading zone, and finally to the exit (see image below) - NO PASSING and PLEASE WATCH FOR PEDESTRIANS.
- Students must stay in vehicles until staff assist them to exit the passenger side of vehicles in the loading zone (please see green section of map below).
- When it is your turn and it is safe to do so, pull forward as far as possible into the loading zone and remain in your vehicle as students unload.
- To help the line move quickly, children should be fully ready to go before pulling into the loading zone.
After 7:30, the front doors close and students will need to ring the doorbell to be let in by office staff. After this time, breakfast options change over to a cold breakfast, and students are marked tardy at the front office.
- Pick-up is from 2:00-2:10.
- Families and students are assigned matching, numbered, and laminated pick-up cards for vehicles and students’ backpacks. Additional copies for families are available upon request.
- Display your number on the right hand corner of your windshield. If you don’t have your number, be prepared to provide identification to staff.
- When it is your turn and it is safe to do so, pull forward as far as possible into the loading zone and remain in your vehicle.
- Staff will bring out students and assist them into your vehicle.
- Families who walk or bike should also provide their pick-up number card, and can wait for students on the sidewalk near the front entrance.
- Any changes to dismissal plans (students bussing home versus parent pick up) need to be called in before 12:45PM.
Children must be picked up by 2:10; staff meetings begin promptly after school dismissal.