- Food and beverages are not allowed in main area or computer labs.
- When students arrive in the Library Media Center, they will be asked to produce a signed planner pass from a teacher, early release card or late start card, or an admit from an administrator. You must sign in and keep your planner open to the pass at your desk.
- To utilize a computer, students need to complete an Acceptable Use Policy which is signed by a parent/guardian and then returned to the Media Center. Students on inappropriate sites or acting improperly will be disciplined or asked to leave.
- Four students per hour may come from study hall to do school related work as well as four students from a classroom teacher. A signed planner pass is needed.
- To print, a charge of five cents per page is assessed.
- The copy machine is five cents per page, as well.
- Multiple discipline action may result in being on a NO PASS list to the library without an adult escort.