How to Tell if Your Child is Being Bullied
Children who are being harassed by a bully exhibit some common symptoms. Here’s what to look for if you suspect your child may be having problems with a bully. If you suspect a problem, make sure to report it to your child’s teacher.
- Child wants to stay home.
- Schoolwork goes downhill.
- Frequently damaged/ripped clothing, destroyed personal items.
- Frequent headaches and stomachaches.
- Seems on edge/cries easily.
- Unexplained bruises.
- Refuses to tell you what is wrong.
- Starts bullying others.