Transcript Requests

  • For Current HPSH Students
    Current HPSH students can request free copies of their unofficial (for student viewing) or official (for applications) transcripts in the School Counseling Office.  Please allow one to two days for processing.  It is as simple as following these directions: Click to Link

    For Former HPSH Students
    If you are a former student of HPSH and need a copy of your official transcript, please contact Cynthia Grundmeier at 651.744.4905 or