Transcript Requests

  • Current Students

    Students can request an official transcript from the counseling clerk, Victor Rojas Fernandas at or 651-744-3396.

    Seniors who need an official transcript for college applications, will request through Xello.


    Former Students Needing Transcripts

    Former students that need an official transcript, MUST contact the Student Placement Center:
    2102 University Avenue West, Saint Paul, MN  55114
    phone: 651-632-3700

    Central does not have access to give out former student transcripts anymore.


    Student Verification Information

    Contact Victor Rojas Fernandez, Counseling Secretary at 651-744-3396.