Microbiology is the study of little living things. These include bacteria, molds, protists, fungus and more. In this lab activity based course we will study how these creatures impact humans and their environment. Click on the unit titles below to see notes and activites.
Good luck and study hard!
Summative Assessments (80% of your final grade)
- All summative assessments MUST earn a passing grade to earn credit for this class.
- Can be made up/redone within two weeks
- Can earn up to a 1 if redone after the two week deadline
Formative Assessments (20% of your final grade)
- Cannot be made up or turned in late
- Must be completed and included in notebook