Welcome to Crossroads Elementary School. We will try to make resources regarding your child's education available on this page.
NEW PICK UP AND DROP OFF PROCEDURES
We have new pratices for before and after school pick up and dropoff this year.
Some important highlights:
- Students can only load and unload at the Loading Zone (green arrows) on the WEST SIDE of the parking lot
- Family members may not enter the building in the morning or afternoon
- Students arriving late will sign their children in right at the front door
- Students must stay in vehicle until 7:15
If you plan to pick your child up after school, please complete this short form. Your family will be assigned a number for easy pick up between 1:55-2:10
When should I keep my child at home?
Please review this document. Keep you child at home if they have any of the following symptoms:
- Fever, chills, or muscle aches
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
- Shortness of breath
- New cough
- New congestion
- New sore throat
- New headache
What happens if my child gets sick during the day?
If your child shows any of the above symptoms, the nurse will isolate you child and call home for immediate pickup. If there is no answer at the first number, additional contacts will be attempted. Please make sure your contact information in Campus Parent is current. Call the office if you have questions.
Please review this link if you have any additional questions about Covid Reporting.
Please review our Uniform Policy for guidelines. Uniforms are no longer sold in the office. Watch for PTA communication about purchase.