Furniture: Purchasing, Repurposing and Delivery
The Facilities Department’s Furniture and Move Shop provides the best products at the best value to all of our students. That's why when a table, chair or other piece of furniture is broken or out of date, it is fixed, refurbished and--if it meets high standards--it is reissued for use at another site.
Please follow one of these links:
SPPS FURNITURE GOALS
- Improve student achievement across the board.
- Respond accordingly to any furniture related concern so SPPS stakeholders have more time to focus on education issues.
- Supply furniture at the lowest possible cost to SPPS stakeholders.
- Supply furniture when it is needed the most to maximize the usage of current SPPS furniture resources.
- Extend the useful life of all SPPS furniture assets.
- Salvage usable parts for furniture repair or modification and to reduce replacement costs.
- Recycle unusable or damaged furniture resources to help reduce SPPS solid waste disposal costs.
Workplace Ergonomics: Learn tips on workplace ergonomics to setup a comfortable and functional workspace. If you are experiencing discomfort with your workstation, fill out the Ergonomics Evaluation Form.