Saint Paul Public Schools payroll and data management staff are dedicated to providing reliable and comprehensive payroll services to all Saint Paul Public School employees.
We strive to ensure that:
- Employees are paid in a timely and accurate manner
- Employees receive prompt and courteous customer service
- Rates and business practices are in compliance with federal and state regulations and negotiated bargaining unit contracts
- All personal information is kept secure and highly confidential
If you have questions regarding your paycheck, the link below will help you know who to contact. Also, questions can be e-mailed directly to email@example.com and someone will get back to you as soon as reasonably possible. Please include your employee ID number in your email.
- Employee Help Sheets
Guidance how to understand your pay stub, complete tax-related forms and more. Please check back frequently as this section is updated regularly.
- Pay Options and Schedules
Information about pay timing, payment methods, summer pay options and more.
- Payroll Deductions
Information related to when certain deductions are withheld from paychecks and more.