Effective & Culturally Responsive Instruction
SPPS is investing nearly 44% of its American Rescue Plan (ARP) funds in high-quality, data-driven academic strategies to target students who were disproportionately impacted by the pandemic, including Black and American Indian students, English language learners, and students in special education. These strategies include improving students' core math and reading skills, educational technology investments, professional development for teachers, and investments to ensure all students have access to a well-rounded education.
- Well-Rounded Education Program
- Elementary Specialists and Job-Embedded Professional Development (JEPD)
- Digital Infrastructure for School Libraries
- American Indian Curriculum Development
- Support for Schools Designated by MDE for Targeted Support and Improvement (TSI)
- Support for Schools Designated by MDE for Continuous Support