Skip To Main Content

Toggle Close Container

Triggers Container

Toggle Schools Canvas

Toggle Site Info Canvas

Mobile Translate

Mobile Main Nav

Mobile Utility

Header Holder

Header Right Column

Header Right Top

Toggle Schools Canvas

Toggle Site Info Canvas


Utility Nav - Desktop

Header Right Bottom

Canvas Menus

District Canvas Menu


school & Program

Site Info Canvas


Get in Touch with

contact us

Saint Paul Public Schools, District 625
360 Colborne Street
Saint Paul


Get In Touch Navigation

Search Canvas

Horizontal Nav


Pandemic EBT (P-EBT) Program

Pandemic EBT (P-EBT) Program

Food benefit payments available to qualifying families

The information and links below will take you to MDE website and information.

Eligibility | Benefits | Using the card | Texts and emails | Other

Pandemic Electronic Benefit Transfer (P-EBT) is a temporary food benefit available to Minnesota families with children who are approved for free or reduced-price school meals. It provides extra support when the COVID-19 pandemic impacts school operations. P-EBT also provides benefits to families with children age 5 and younger who are enrolled in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Minnesota Family Investment Program (MFIP) or Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF). The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) authorizes the P-EBT program. 

Please continue to watch this webpage for updates to the P-EBT program.



Using the card

Text messages and emails

Other questions

Who SPPS Parents should Contact Regarding P-EBT

  • EBT Edge Customer Service  - 888-997-2227 or visit
    • Activate P-EBT Card
    • Replace a lost or stolen card
    • Check P-EBT card balance
    • Access transactions such as benefits issuance.
  • P-EBT Call Center 651-431-4608 or 833-454-0153 or Online P-EBT Help Form.
    • General questions relating to P-EBT.
    • Sign up for or opt out of P-EBT texting.
    • Understand notifications you received from the P-EBT program.
    • Answer questions about the amount and timing of benefits issues to a P-EBT card.
    • Change the address where our P-EBT card will be sent - Online form only.  
  • SPPS School Clerks/School Office
    • Changes to parent/guardian contact information in Campus. You will then need to contact the Business Office to have parent/guardian contact name updated in P-EBT portal.
    • Changes to absence reasons in Campus.
  • SPPS Business Office - 651-744-6312 or
    • Confirmation of information uploaded into the P-EBT portal.
    • Updating contact name only in P-EBT portal.  Note:  This change must FIRST be changed with the school clerk in Campus before contact name changes can be made in the P-EBT portal.
  • SPPS Nutrition Services - 651-603-4950 or
    • Questions or information regarding
      • Applications for Educational Benefits/Free or Reduced Price Meals
      • Current free or reduced eligibility status.