6184/6185 Additional Time
6184 Non Licensed/6185 Licensed - Other Salary
Title I funds may be used to pay for additional staff time, as allowed through the pertinent collective bargaining agreement. In the Title I context, allowable extended time activities are usually related to professional development, hourly tutoring by licensed teacher, or after school academic programming.
All extended time activities must be pre-approved though the Title I Order Form, and may cover multiple pay periods. Once the work has been performed, the Supplemental Pay Form for the individuals must be forwarded to Title I accounting for processing. Please do not drop them at payroll. They must be given to Title I accounting first.
Be sure to indicate the purpose of the additional time on the Supplemental Pay Form.
Supplemental pay not pre-approved by the Title I Federal Programs office will be removed from the school’s Title I budget and placed onto the school’s General Fund.
- Complete the Title I Order Form. List date(s), estimate number of staff to be paid and purpose for expenditure. Submit for approval.
- Once the work has been performed, complete the Supplemental Pay Form. Be sure it is completed correctly.
- Submit the district Supplemental Pay Form to Laurie Niblick in accounting for processing. Laurie will then submit the forms to payroll.
- Title I Order Form PeopleSoft Financials
- Supplemental Pay Form - http://businessoffice.spps.org