Immunization Requirements and Information
State law (MS 121A.15) requires that each student in a Minnesota school be protected from childhood diseases by receiving immunizations. Parents/guardians may obtain a legal exemption for medical reasons or conscientious beliefs. All students new to the Saint Paul Public Schools (SPPS) must bring their immunization record or exemption record to school.
Make sure your child's immunizations are up to date: Minnesota Deparment of Health (MDH) Are Your Kids Ready? (click on "who needs vaccines, when" to view document)
- Immunization Record (includes child care & medical and non-medical objection to immunizations)
- Conscientious Objection
Resources for Immunizations
Community Clinics in St. Paul:
- Minnesota Community Care (formerly Health Start Clinics), conveniently located in SPPS high schools
- West Side Community Health Center/La Clinica, 478 Robert St. S., 651-222-6421
- North End Medical Center, 135 Manitoba Ave., 651-489-8021
- Open Cities Health Center, 409 N. Dunlap St., 651-290-9200
- Saint Paul-Ramsey County Public Health Immunization Clinic, available via appointment only, 651-266-1234
- United Family Practice Health Center, 545 W. 7th St. #3, 651-241-1000
Contact the clinic(s) to schedule an appointment.