Pre-Kindergarten Full Day Summer Learning Program
Registration for Pre-Kindergarten Full Day Summer Learning Camp for children entering kindergarten will be open at the end of January 2020.
Priority registration will be given to students who have not attended Pre-Kindergarten this current school year.
If you are interested in registering your child, please read the important information below.
2020 Pre-Kindergarten Summer Learning Program information:
- Pre-K summer session is available for students who will be entering kindergarten in the fall of 2020.
- Students must turn age 5 by Sept. 1, 2020
- Dates for summer school will be June 15-26, 2020. Please note that Pre-K summer learning is shorter than K-12 Summer Learning programming.
- Pre-Kindergarten Summer School is offered Monday through Friday at our district summer Pre-K hub (location to be determined).
- Summer School is a full day (6 hours)
- A breakfast and lunch will be provided each day.
- Free transportation is provided for students who meet the district’s eligibility requirements.
- Parents/Guardians are required to attend an open house. This date, time and location will be determined in the spring of 2020.
- If your child has a special diet, a Special Diet Form completed by the child's doctor must be submitted for any special dietary needs.
The Registration for Pre-Kindergarten Summer Learning Program 2020 is completed online. The form will be posted here in January.
If you have questions, please contact Ashley Childs at email@example.com or (651)744-2022.