Pre-Kindergarten Full Day Summer Learning Program
Registration for Pre-Kindergarten Full Day Summer School for children entering kindergarten is currently closed and summer school is now over for 2019.
Registration information for Summer School 2020 can be found on this website in January. Priority registration will be given to students who have not attended Pre-Kindergarten this current school year.
Please read the important information below. If you have questions, please call Ashley Childs at (651)744-2022.
2020 Pre-Kindergarten Summer Learning Program information:
- Pre-K summer session is available for students who will be entering kindergarten in the fall of 2020.
- Students must turn age 5 by Sept. 1, 2020
- Dates for summer school have not been determined (same as SPPS K-12 Summer Learning Programs).
- Pre-Kindergarten Summer School is offered Monday through Friday at our district summer Pre-K hub (location to be determined).
- Summer School is a full day (6 hours)
- A breakfast and lunch will be provided each day.
- Free transportation is provided for students who meet the district’s eligibility requirements.
- Parents/Guardians are required to attend an open house. This date, time and location will be determined in the spring of 2020.
- If your child has a special diet, a Special Diet Form completed by the child's doctor must be submitted for any special dietary needs.
The Registration for Pre-Kindergarten Summer Learning Program 2020 is completed online. The form will be posted here in January.