Evening High School Enrollment

  • Students who are currently enrolled in a Saint Paul Public School and wish to enroll in Evening High School (EHS) need to get a course request form from their high school counselor.   Students who attend a Charter School or a school outside of the Saint Paul Public Schools district will need to download the referral form below.  Students will need to bring that referral form completed by their home school counselor to EHS during the registration.  The referral needs to specify which class or classes should be considered and whether the student is eligible to take online classes. 

    NOTE: If a student has never attended a Saint Paul Public School, they will need to go to the Student Placement Center at 2102 University Ave W to obtain an SPPS student ID number. 


    Please contact Evening High School (EHS) at 651-744-1210 with questions regarding enrollment.